Southern Pacific Railroad : survey of a route for the Southern Pacific R.R., on the 32nd parallel / by A.B. Gray, for the Texas Western R.R. Company.
- Cincinnati, O. : Wrightson & Co.'s ("Railroad Record,") print., 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 110 pages,  leaves of plates (2 folded) : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE2791 .T49 1856Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- One map lithographed by Julius Bien, remaining plates by Middleton, Wallace & Co., Cincinnati.
"The Texas Western Railroad Charter": pages -110.
With an errata slip.
Wagner, H.R. Plains & the Rockies (4th ed.), 275
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Pacific railroads -- Early projects.Pacific railroads -- Explorations and surveys.Southern Pacific Railroad Company (Tex.) -- Explorations and surveys.Southwest, New -- Description and travel.Southwest, New -- Description and travel.Texas -- Description and travel.Texas Western Railroad Company.
- Lithographs -- 1856.
Errata lists (Publishing) -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Gray, A. B. (Andrew Belcher), 1820-1862, Southern Pacific Railroad , 1856
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.