A few months in the East, or, A glimpse of the Red, the Dead, and the Black seas / by a Canadian.
- Additional Title(s):
Few months in the East
Glimpse of the Red, the Dead, and the Black seas
- Quebec : Printed by John Lovell, St. Ann Street : and for sale by Sampson, Low, Son & Co., 47, Ludgate Hill, London, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 181,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS48 .F67 1861Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithographs by William A. Little.
Last page blank.
Includes: "The Atlantic and Pacific Railway, vs. The Overland Route" (page -49), and "Pacific Railroad" (page -181)
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind-stamped brown cloth. Presentation inscription: "With the kind regards of the writer."
- Subject Terms:
- Canadian Pacific Railway Company.Middle East -- Description and travel.
- Lithographs -- 1861.
Authors' presentation copies (Provenance)
- Plates: Jerusalem
- The Sphinx
- Tombs of the Caliphs.