Catalogue of an exhibition illustrative of a centenary of artistic lithography. 1796-1896. With 244 examples by 160 different artists ...
- New York, Grolier Club, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 83 p. front., plates (part double) ports., double facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE2275 N7 G7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML,Y Jed11 G89 896: Large paper edition. First issued without illustrations as its Exhibition catalogue, no. 29.
Sketch of the inventor of lithography, Alois Senefelder, in introduction.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Bibliography.Lithography -- Exhibitions.Senefelder, Alois, 1771-1834.
YCBA Collections Search
Grolier Club, Catalogue of an exhibition illustrative of a centenary of artistic lithography, 1896