Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, Portrait miniatures;, 1910
Portrait miniatures; text by Dr. George C. Williamson, edited by Charles Holme.
- London, New York, "The Studio", 1910.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 31 p. 81 ports. on 56 plates (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7616 W82 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- On cover: Spring number of "The Studio" 1910.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Miniature painting -- Reproduction.Miniature painting.