Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, Portrait miniatures;, 1910
- Portrait miniatures; text by Dr. George C. Williamson, edited by Charles Holme.
- London, New York, "The Studio", 1910.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 31 p. 81 ports. on 56 plates (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7616 W82 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On cover: Spring number of "The Studio" 1910.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Miniature painting -- Reproduction.Miniature painting.