Mathews, Alfred Edward, 1831-1874, Pencil sketches of Montana , 1868
Pencil sketches of Montana / by A.E. Mathews.
- New York : Published by the author, 1868.
[New York] : Press of Chapin & Simpson, 14 Ann Street
- Physical Description:
- -95 pages, XXXI Ieaves of plates ( folded) : illustrations. ; 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF731.M76 M37 1868+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plate XXIV bound in as folded frontispiece.
BEIN Zc43 +868ma Copy 1: Blue cloth.
BEIN Zc43 +868ma Copy 2: Brown cloth. Bookplate of Paul Mellon.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue cloth. Title stamped in gilt on front cover. Inscribed: Presented to John L. Dailey, Esq. by the author, Alfred E. Mathews.
- Subject Terms:
- Dailey, John L. -- Presenation inscription from Alfred E. Mathews.Landscapes -- Montana -- Pictorial works.Mathews, Alfred E. -- Presentation inscription to John L. Dailey.Mellon, Paul -- Bookplate.Montana -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.