Leighton, John, 1822-1912, Suggestions in design for the use of artists and art-workmen, 1852 [i.e. 1853]
- Suggestions in design for the use of artists and art-workmen containing hints for workers in metal, wood, ivory, glass, and leather; the potter, weaver, printer in colours, engraver, decorator, &c. &c. &c. By Luke Limner.
- London, David Bogue, 1852 [i.e. 1853]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., XLIV plates. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1535 L4+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plate XLII "printed ... at the press of Leighton Bros. ... 1853."
Plate XLIII misnumbered XLII.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.