King, Jeff, 1860-1964, Where the two came to their father , c1943
- Where the two came to their father : a Navaho war ceremonial / given by Jeff King ; text and paintings recorded by Maud Oakes ; commentary by Joseph Campbell ...
- New York : Pantheon Books Inc., c1943.
- Physical Description:
- 84 p. ; 31 cm. + 1 portfolio (62 x 38 cm.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2015 11Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 2004 Folio 34: Portfolio. Beige cloth cover.
BEIN 2004 Folio 35: Portfolio. Imperfect: 1 plate wanting. Pale green cloth cover.
BEIN Zc16 N3 +943ki: Prospectus with blank order form bound in.
Volume of text accompanied by portfolio of 18 color plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy incomplete: lacks the text volume.
- Subject Terms:
- Navajo art.Navajo Indians -- Legends.Navajo Indians -- Religion and mythology.Navajo Indians -- Rites and ceremonies.Navajo Indians.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.