Tudor artists : a study of painters in the royal service and of portraiture on illuminated documents from the accession of Henry VIII to the death of Elizabeth I.
- [London] : University of London, Athlone Press, 1954.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 222 p. 52 plates (part col.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314 A8 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 204-211.
LWL 72 954 Au3: Swift, April 1958, 70/-
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Great Britain.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Specimens.Initials.Portrait painters -- Great Britain.Portrait painting -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Auerbach, Erna, Tudor artists , 1954