Sporting adventures in the new world, or, Days and nights of moose-hunting in the pine forests of Acadia / by Lieut. Campbell Hardy, Royal Artillery ; in two volumes.
- Additional Title(s):
Sporting adventures in the new world
Days and nights of moose-hunting in the pine forests of Acadia
- London : Hurst and Blackett, publishers, successors to Henry Colburn, 13, Great Marlborough Street, 1855.
London : Printed by Schulze and Co., 3, Poland Street
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1037 .H37 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
Each volume with a tinted lithograph as frontispiece. Lithographs by Stannard & Dixon, after Campbell Hardy.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original tan cloth; binder's ticket of Leighton Son & Hodge, London. Includes publisher's advertisements at end of each volume (not included in pagination).
- Subject Terms:
- Moose hunting.Nova Scotia -- Description and travel.Ruthin Castle. Library -- Stamp.
- Lithographs -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Hardy, Campbell, Sporting adventures in the new world, or, Days and nights of moose-hunting in the pine forests of Acadia , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.