The art of drawing in perspective: wherein the doctrine of perspectiv[e is] clearly and concisely treated of, upon geometrical principles; and a mechanical method of perspective and designing invented, for the benefit of such as are strangers to mathematics. Illustrated with variety [!] of copper-plate figures. To which are annexed, the art of painting upon glass, and drawing in crayons ... the art of etching, and that of japanning upon wood, or any metal ... and ... a method of casting amber ...
- London, Printed for G. Keith, and J. Robinson, 1755.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 92 p. fold. front. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 A73Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Frontispiece engraved by T. Bowen.
Lettered on (modern) cover: Art of Drawing--Jackson.
- Subject Terms:
- Amber.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Glass painting and staining.
- Handbooks and manuals.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.