The power of form applied to geometric tracery. One hundred designs and their foundations resulting from one diagram. By Robert William Billings ...
- Edinburgh and W. Blackwood and sons, 1851.
London, W. Blackwood and sons, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -26 p. ill., plates, diagrs. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1570 B65Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : The author's "drawings have been engraved on wood, by ... Robert E. Branston,"--preface, p. vi.
Most of the plates are printed on both sides.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Geometrical drawing.
YCBA Collections Search
Billings, Robert William, 1813-1874, The power of form applied to geometric tracery, 1851
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.