George IV , 2019
George IV : art & spectacle / edited by Kate Heard and Kathryn Jones.
- Additional Title(s):
George IV : art and spectacle
- London, England : Royal Collection Trust, 2019.
United Kingdom : Gomer Press
- Physical Description:
- ix, 294 pages : colour illustrations, portraits, photographs, plans ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN6767 .G46 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition of the same name, at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, November 15, 2019 through May 3, 2020; also showing at The Queen's Gallery, Palace of Holyroodhouse, Oct. 16, 2020 through April 5, 2021.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 285-290) and index.
"George IV: Art and Spectacle" : November 15, 2019-May 3, 2020, The Queen's Gallery, London, England, United Kingdom.
"George IV: Art and Spectacle" : October 16, 2020-April 5, 2021, The Queen's Gallery, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections.Art patronage.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.Great Britain.Kings and rulers -- Art collections.