Devices of the early printers, 1457-1560; their history and development, with a chapter on portrait figures of printers, by Hugh William Davies.
- London, Grafton & co., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 707 p. incl. front., illus. (facsims.) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ235 D38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Reproductions of printers' devices and annotations to same": p. 182-699.
Bibliography: p. 700-701.
- Subject Terms:
- Printers' marks.Printers.
YCBA Collections Search
Davies, Hugh William, Devices of the early printers, 1457-1560;, 1935