The Tunbridge Wells guide; or An account of the ancient and present state of that place, to which is added a particular description of the towns and villages, gentlemens seats, remains of antiquity, founderies, &c. &c. within the circumference of sixteen miles.
- Tunbridge Wells, Printed and sold by J. Sprange, 1814 [i.e. 1815]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., xx, 332 p. fold. table, plates (part fold.) 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 T92 T84 1815Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates dated 1782-1802.
BAC : Plates by J. Roberts, I. Girtin, and Jas. Lambert; engraved by H. Ashby, Wm. Walker, J. Walker, Jas. Storer, and H. Vaughan.
BAC : "Clifford, printer, Tunbridge-Wells."
Engraved t.-p. with title vignette; engraved dedicatory leaf.
Author's address dated 1815.
- Subject Terms:
- Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.