Cumberland; its lake and mountain scenery, etc., etc. Illustrated from drawings on the spot by Thomas Allom. With descriptions by Thomas Rose.
- London, Peter Jackson, late Fisher, Son, & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 72 p. front., 61 plates. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 C9 R6+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by J. Varrall, J.C. Bentley, W. Taylor, S. Lacey, J. Phelps, A. Le Petit, J. Sands, W. Le Petit, M.J. Starling, H. Wallis, R. Sands, J.W. Lowry, T. Jeavons, W. Miller, D. Buckle, W. Floyd, H. Bond, and H. Adlard; after G. Pickering, T. Allom, and H. Gastineau.
One plate dated 1847; 1844 mentioned in the text, p. 46.
Published 1849, according to the English Catalogue of Books.
- Subject Terms:
- Cumberland (England) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Rose, Thomas, topographer, Cumberland; its lake and mountain scenery, etc., etc, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.