Gifford, Isabella, The marine botanist , [1848?]
- The marine botanist : an introduction to the study of algology : containing descriptions of the commonest British sea-weeds, and the best method of preserving them, with figures of the most remarkable species. By Isabella Gifford.
- London, Darton and Co.; [1848?]
Bath, Binns and Goodwin [1848?]
- Physical Description:
- x, , xiii, -144 p. col. front., 10 plates (part col.) 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK573 G5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Plates by W. Dickes.
BAC : Title vignette; head- and tail-pieces.
The winter of 1847 is mentioned in passing.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Marine algae -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.