IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Perry, Grayson, 1960-, Grayson Perry , 2020
Grayson Perry : the pre-therapy years / edited by Catrin Jones and Chris Stephens.
- Additional Title(s):
- London ; New York : Thames & Hudson, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 175 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.P42452 A12 2020 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to accompany the exhibition "Grayson Perry: the pre-therapy years" held at The Holburne Museum, Bath, 24 January - 25 May 2020, The Centre of Ceramic Art (CoCA) at York City Art Gallery, York, 19 June - 20 September 2020 and Sainsbury Centre, Norwich, 18 October 2020 - 31 January 2021.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art and Design.Artists -- England -- Exhibitions.Artists.Decorative arts -- England -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.England.Perry, Grayson, 1960-Perry, Grayson, 1960- -- Exhibitions.Pottery -- Exhibitions.Pottery.
- Exhibition catalogs.