The Locked Room : four years that shook art education, 1969-73 / edited by Rozemin Keshvani.
- Additional Title(s):
Four years that shook art education, 1969-73
4 years that shook art education, 1969-73
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : The MIT Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 432 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN6488.G7 L6526 2020 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog to the exhibition The Locked Room: four years that shook art education, 1969-73, LG [Laure Genillard] London, 2 Hanway Place, London W1T 1HB, 7 December 2019 - 15 February 2020 -- Colophon.
"This book was published on the occasion of the 50th anniverary of the radical sculpture course initiated at St Martin's School of Art, London, in September 1969"--Colophon
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art schools -- England -- London.Art schools.Arts -- Experimental methods.Arts -- Experimental methods.Avant-garde (Aesthetics)Avant-garde (Aesthetics) -- England -- London.England -- London.Sculpture -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Sculpture -- Study and teaching -- England -- London.Sculpture -- Study and teaching.Sculpture.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Selected projects