IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Prosek, James, 1975-, James Prosek , 2020
James Prosek : art, artifact, artifice / James Prosek ; with essay by Edith Devaney.
- New Haven : Yale University Art Gallery, 2020.
New Haven ; London : Distributed by Yale University Press
- Physical Description:
- 159 pages : color illustrations ; 31 x 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.P9428 A12 2020 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition "James Prosek: Art, Artifact, Artifice", organized and held by the Yale University Art Gallery, February 14 - June 7, 2020.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- United States -- Exhibitions.Art.Nature in art -- Exhibitions.Nature in art.Peabody Museum of Natural History.Peabody Museum of Natural History.Prosek, James, 1975-Prosek, James, 1975- -- Catalogs.Prosek, James, 1975- -- Exhibitions.United States.Yale University. Art Gallery.Yale University. Art Gallery.