Breaking the mould : sculpture by women since 1945 / [text by] Natalie Rudd ; [contributions by] Jo Applin [and thirty one others].
- London : Hayward Gallery Publishing, 2020.
New York, NY : ARTBOOK/D.A.P.
- Physical Description:
- 114 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNB468 .R83 2020 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Published on the occasion of the Arts Council Collection exhibition held at Longside Gallery. Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 4 April - 14 June 2020, The New Art Gallery Wallsall, 3 July - 6 September 2020, The Levinsky Gallery, The Arts Institute, University of Plymouth, 25 september 2020 - 23 January 2021, Djanogly Gallery, Lakeside Arts, University of Nottingham, 27 March - 20 June 2021, Ferens Art Gallery, Hull, 3 July - 3 October 2021.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- 21.52 history of sculpture.Art and Design.Art and Design.Bildhauerin.Great Britain.Gro€britannien.Plastik.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British.Women sculptors -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Women sculptors.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Rudd, Natalie, Breaking the mould , 2020