Robinson, P. F. (Peter Frederick), 1776-1858, Rural architecture;, 1836 [i.e., 1837]
- Rural architecture; or, a series of designs for ornamental cottages. In ninety-six plates. By P.F. Robinson ... The landscapes drawn on stone by J.D. Harding.
- 4th ed., greatly improved.
- London, Henry G. Bohn, 1836 [i.e., 1837]
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., iii,  p. 96 plates (incl. plans) 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7562 R7 1837+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 66 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Plates signed J.G.J., J.D. Harding, T. Allom, and Jno. S.; after the author.
BAC : Text printed by R. Clay; some plates printed by C. Hullmandel; one plate published by Carpenter & Son.
Added t.-p., lithographed, dated 1837.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.