London: a descriptive poem, in four parts. Adorned with eight copper plates.
- A new ed. corr. and enl. with occasional notes. By a well known cockney.
- London, Printed for William Darton, jun., 1812 [i.e. 1813]
- Physical Description:
- 28,  p. 8 plates. 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA683 L6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Advertisements: p. -, and p.  of cover.
BAC : Printed by Hodson, Nottingham.
The plates are dated August, 1813 (except the 6th plate, the imprint of which seems to have been cut away).
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Description and travel -- Poetry.London (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.