Shampooing; or, Benefits resulting from the use of the Indian medicated vapour bath ... Containing a brief but comprehensive view of the effects produced by the use of the warm bath, in comparison with steam or vapour bathing ...
- (2d ed.)
- Brighton, Printed by Creasy and Baker, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [vii]-xiii, -186, 4 p. front. (port.) plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsRM822 V2 M3 1826View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 217
BAC : Abbey, Scenery, 61 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Advertisement for Mr. Mahomed, jun., tipped in.
BAC : Frontispiece engraved by Maddocks; published, 1822, by J. Cordwell.
BAC : Imperfect? Wanting half-title?
"Addenda": 4 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Baths, Medicated.Massage.Vapor baths.
YCBA Collections Search
Mahomed, S. D. (Sake Deen), Shampooing; or, Benefits resulting from the use of the Indian medicated vapour bath .., 1826