IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Evans, Mark, 1954-, Renaissance watercolours , 
Renaissance watercolours : from Dürer to Van Dyck / Mark Evans with Elania Pieragostini.
- London : V&A Publishing, 
[Place of distribution not identified] : Distributed in North America by Abrams, an imprint of ABRAMS
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : color illustrations ; 24 x 28 cm
- Reference LibraryND1925 .E93 2020 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to accompany an exhibition of the same name scheduled for 16 May to 20 September 2020 at the Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington, London.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aquarell.Art and Design.Art and Design.Watercolor painting, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, Renaissance.Watercolor painting, Renaissance.
- Exhibition catalogs.