Wild sports of the world: a boy's book of natural history and adventure. by James Greenwood ...
- London, S.O. Beeton, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 426 p. col. front., ill. (incl. ports.) col. plates, fold. maps. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK31 G7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Illustrations by H. Newsom Woods; after Harden Melville, William Harvey, Elwes, W.G. Miller, and E.J. Whitney, and after photographs by Mayall, T.R. Williams, and Alfred Moore.
BAC : Plates by W. Dikes; after J.B. Zwecker, Harrison Weir, and Harden S. Melville.
BAC : Maps printed by Vincent Brooks.
BAC : "R. Clay, Son, and Taylor, printers."
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds.Hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.