IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Nelson & Sons, ... The Crystal Palace. With twenty-four illustrations .., [1867?]
... The Crystal Palace. With twenty-four illustrations ...
- London [etc.] T. Nelson and Sons [1867?]
- Physical Description:
- 46 p. 24 col. plates. 11 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C9 T4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- December 31, 1866 mentioned, p. 8.
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace (Sydenham, London, England) -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.