Views of Pompeii drawn on stone by J.D. Harding; after drawings by William Light ...
- London, Printed for James Carpenter and Son, 1828.
- Physical Description:
-  p. 25 plates, fold. plan. 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- In two parts; each part has special t.p.
SML,AOB: Presentation inscription from H.B. VanderPoel.
Text printed by C. and C. Whittingham, Chiswick; plates lithographed by Engelmann, Graf, Coindet, & Co., or C. Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens.Pompeii (Extinct city)VanderPoel, Halsted B. -- Presentation inscription.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.