Chesneau, Ernest, 1833-1890, The English school of painting, 1885
The English school of painting. By Ernest Chesneau. Tr. by Lucy N. Etherington. With a preface by Professor Ruskin.
- London, New York [etc.] Cassell, & company, limited, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 339 p. illus. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryND464 C53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- MUDD WB 35080: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Great Britain -- History.