Nature and the Victorian imagination , c1977
- Nature and the Victorian imagination / edited by U. C. Knoepflmacher and G. B. Tennyson.
- Berkeley : University of California Press, c1977.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 519 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryBH221 G73 N37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British.English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Nature (Aesthetics)Nature photography.Painting, Victorian -- England.Science -- England -- History.