Actinologia britannica. A history of the British sea-anemones and corals. By Philip Henry Gosse, F.R.S.
- London, Van Voorst, 1860.
- Physical Description:
- xl, 362 p. illus., XII col. pl. (incl. front.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL377 C7 G6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 69
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Text printed by R. Clay; plates printed "In colours by W. Dickes."
- Subject Terms:
- Corals.Marine animals -- Great Britain.Sea anemones.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.