The life of George Morland, by George Dawe, R.A.; with an introduction and notes by J.J. Foster ... illustrated by full-page plates from examples in the National and private galleries.
- London, Dickinsons, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 4, 195,  p. LII pl. (incl. front. illus.) 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M83 D5 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The illustrations printed in text numbered as plates.
"The author's edition of this work consists of five hundred copies." This copy not numbered.
Appendices: A. Extract from "Memoirs of a painter", by W. Collins. -- B. An alphabetical list of engravings after G. Morland. -- C. List of the principal paintings by or attributed to G. Morland, sold at Messrs. Christie's, 1893-1903. -- D. A list of engravings after G. Morland, sold at Messrs. Christie's during the same period.
- Subject Terms:
- Morland, George, 1763-1804.
YCBA Collections Search
Dawe, George, 1781-1829, The life of George Morland,, 1904