IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Aubrey Beardsley , 2020
Aubrey Beardsley / edited by Stephen Calloway and Caroline Corbeau-Parsons ; with contributions by Clare Barlow [and 6 others].
- London : Tate Publishing, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B36 A12 2020 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition Aubrey Beardsley, Tate Britain, London 4 March-25 May 2020, Musée d'Orsay, Paris 16 June-13 September 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art and Design.Beardsley, Aubrey, 1872-1898 -- Exhibitions.Beardsley, Aubrey, 1872-1898.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Aubrey Beardsley : a new illustrator / Stephen Calloway
- Beardsley and myth / Caroline Corbeau-Parsons
- Beardsley's musical work / Emma Sutton
- Beardsley and satire / Susan Owens
- Beardsley's 'obscene drawings' / Clare Barlow
- Beardsley and Japan / Joichiro Kawamura
- Beardsley and Russia / Rosamund Bartlett.