Aubrey Beardsley / edited by Stephen Calloway and Caroline Corbeau-Parsons ; with contributions by Clare Barlow [and 6 others].
- London : Tate Publishing, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B36 A12 2020 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition Aubrey Beardsley, Tate Britain, London 4 March-25 May 2020, Musée d'Orsay, Paris 16 June-13 September 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and Design.Art and Design.Beardsley, Aubrey, 1872-1898 -- Exhibitions.Beardsley, Aubrey, 1872-1898.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Aubrey Beardsley : a new illustrator / Stephen Calloway
- Beardsley and myth / Caroline Corbeau-Parsons
- Beardsley's musical work / Emma Sutton
- Beardsley and satire / Susan Owens
- Beardsley's 'obscene drawings' / Clare Barlow
- Beardsley and Japan / Joichiro Kawamura
- Beardsley and Russia / Rosamund Bartlett.