Hirst, Damien, Hirst , 
Hirst / edited and co-ordinated by Honey Luard.
- Additional Title(s):
- London, United Kingdom : White Cube, 
- Physical Description:
- 177 pages : colour illustrations ; 33 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H5991 A12 2019 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- In the pagination sequence the only pages which actually carry numbers are the preliminary pages and the title pages for each work reproduced. The pages which reproduce the works have no numbering. Therefore, although the last numbered page is 177, it is followed by several more pages of important material.
The title "Mandalas" is presented as a circle with the letters arranged at regular intervals round the circumference.
"Published on the occasion of Damien Hirst Mandalas, White Cube, Mason's yard 20.9.19-2.11.19"--Colophon.
"Text © Rod Mengham 2019"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Butterflies in art -- Exhibitions.Butterflies in art.Hirst, Damien -- Exhibitions.Hirst, Damien.Mandala in art -- Exhibitions.Mandala in art.Painting, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern.
- Exhibition catalogs.