The 'Wilson' sketchbook / J.M.W. Turner ; introduction by Andrew Wilton.
- Additional Title(s):
J.M.W. Turner : the 'Wilson' sketchbook
- London : Tate Publishing, a division of Tate Enterprises Ltd, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 159 pages : color illustrations ; 13 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 A12 2020 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published 1998, this edition published in 2020 by order of the Tate Trustees by Tate Publishing,..." Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Tate (London). (Perm.)Tate Gallery (London). Clore Gallery.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Facsimile.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Wilson, Richard, 1713-1782 -- Notebooks, sketchooks, etc.
- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, The 'Wilson' sketchbook , 2020