IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Desmet, Anne, 1964-, Scene through wood , 2020
Scene through wood : a century of modern wood engraving / Anne Desmet.
- Oxford : Ashmolean Museum, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNE1143 .D47 2020 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Exhibition catalogue held at Ashmolean Museum, 28 March to 12 July 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- 21.31 techniques and materials of the graphic arts.Society of Wood Engravers -- Exhibitions.Society of Wood Engravers.Wood-engraving -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving, British.Wood-engraving.
- Exhibition catalogs.