Reynolds, Graham, Turner , 2020
- Turner / Graham Reynolds.
- New edition / with a new introduction by David Blayney Brown.
- London : Thames & Hudson Ltd, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 215 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryOn OrderAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previous edition: 1969.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Few British artists have ever achieved such a wide range of style in oil painting, watercolor, drawing, and engraving as J.M.W. Turner. This classic book in the World of Art series traces the artist's career from youthful, picturesque views and watercolors of Gothic ruins, to romantic landscapes and historical compositions, to the darker abstracts of his later career"--Publisher marketing.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Turner, Joseph Mallord William 1775-1851