Warrell, Ian, Venice with Turner , 2020
Venice with Turner / Ian Warrell.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2020.
New York : ABRAMS
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages : color illustrations ; 24 x 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 W37 2020 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy.Travel.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Travel -- Italy -- Venice.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.Venice (Italy) -- In art.
- Piazza San Marco and the Doge's Palace
- From the Hotel Europa
- The Bacino and San Giorgio Maggiore
- The Grand Canal
- Dorsoduro and the Giudecca Canal
- Eastwards towards the Arsenale
- The Fondamenta Nuove and the Lagoon
- Further reading.