Bate, John, The mysteries of nature and art,, 1635
- The mysteries of nature and art, in 4 severall pts.
- The 2d ed. with many additions unto every pt.
- London, Printed [by T. Harper] for R. Mab, 1635.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p. illus., port. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQ155 B32 1635Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Signatures: ⁴(- 4) A-2Q⁴
BAC : STC 1578.
BAC : Ms. recipes tipped in.
BAC : Illustrated t.-p.
BAC : Frontispiece engraved by G. Gifford.
Books 2-4 have special t. p.
- book 1. Of water-workes.--book 2. Of fire-workes.--book 3. Of drawing, limming, colouring, painting, and graving.--book 4. Of extravagants.
- Subject Terms:
- Science -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.