Historic houses of the United Kingdom, 1892
Historic houses of the United Kingdom. Descriptive, historical, pictorial.
- London [etc.] Cassell & company, limited, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., [v]-viii, 328 p. front., illus. (incl. plans) plates. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA660 .H6 1892 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Historic houses, etc.
- Welbeck abbey, by C. Edwardes.--Warwick castle, by W. Senior.--Floors castle, by J. Geddie.--Hatfield house, by F. Watt.--Alnwick castle, by A. Watson.--Audley End, by the Rev. Prof. Bonney.--Malahide castle, by E. MacMahon.--Chatsworth, by C. Edwardes.--Penshurst place, by W. Senior.--Trentham hall, by the Rev. Prof. Bonney.--St. Giles' house, by M. F. Billington.--Berkeley castle, by H. Lewis.--Cawdor castle, by J. Geddie.--Hoghton tower, by W. S. Cameron.--Castle Howard, by C. Anderson.--Cardiff castle, by H. Read.--Belvoir castle, by C. Edwardes.--Kilkenny castle, by E. MacMahon.--Longleat, by H. Lewis.--Naworth castle, by A. Watson.--Knole house, by E. Frazer-Crichton.--Lismore castle, by E. MacMahon.--Newstead abbey, by H. W. Strong.--Chillingham castle, by A. Watson.