Royal Archaeological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, Old London, 1867
- Old London. Papers read at the London congress, July, 1866.
- London, J. Murray, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 376 p. illus. (incl. plans) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA677 R78 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: Archaeological institute of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Preliminary address by A. J. B. Beresford-Hope.--Archaeology in its religious aspect, by Dean Stanley.--Some particulars concerning the military architecture of the Tower of London, by G. T. Clark.--The chapter-house of Westminster, by G. G. Scott.--On the sculpture of Westminster abbey, by Professor Westmacott.--Westminster hall, by Edward Foss.--Public record office, by Joseph Burtt.--London and her election of Stephen, by J. R. Green.--Royal picture galleries, by George Scharf.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- England -- Galleries and museums.London (England) -- Antiquities.London (England) -- History.