Thompson, Stephen, Old English homes , 1876
- Old English homes : a summer's sketch-book / by Stephen Thompson ; the illustrations by the author.
- London : S. Low, Marston, Low and Searle, Crown Buildings, 188, Fleet Street, 1876.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 215,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA660 T47 1876+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The plates are mounted photos.
Frontispiece included in pagination.
Chiswick Press:- Printed by Whittingham and Wilkins, Tooks Court, Chancery Lane.
Printer's ornament:  p. at end.
Nineteenth-century photography / by William S. Johnson. Boston, Mass. : G.K. Hall, 1990, T562
BAC: Bound in gold and black-stamped green publisher's binding.
- Ightham mote -- Hever castle -- Penshurst place -- Knole -- Hampden house -- Stoke Poges.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Chiswick Press -- Printer.Historic buildings -- Great Britain.Photography -- Great Britain -- 19th century.S. Low, Marston, Low and Searle -- Publisher.Whittingham and Wilkins -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.