Bradley, A. G. (Arthur Granville), 1850-1943, England's outpost,, [1921?]
- England's outpost, the country of the Kentish Cinque Ports, by A. G. Bradley...with illustrations by Fred. Adcock and map.
- London, R. Scott [1921?]
- Physical Description:
- ix, 11-400 p. incl. front., illus., map. 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 C6 B72 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This volume is in effect a sequel to my former one. An old gate of England, dealing with Rye and the western Cinque Ports...The two together cover the whole Cinque Port littoral."-Pref.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Cinque Ports (Association)