Rait, Robert S. (Robert Sangster), 1874-1936, The story of an Irish property,, 1908
The story of an Irish property, by Robert S. Rait.
- Oxford, Privately printed at the University press, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 122 p. plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA995 L68 R35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The property lies around Lough Cutra in Galway. The book tells of its successive owners, and of the history and tradition connected with it.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Galway (Ireland : County) -- Description and travel.Galway (Ireland : County) -- History.Goff family.Gort family.O'Shaughnessy family.Pendergrass family.
- History and traditions.--The isle of saints.--The O'Shaughnessys.--The family of Gort.--The family of Gough. Appendix I. Place-names.--Appendix II. The tribes of Galway.--Appendix III. The district at the accession of Queen Victoria.