IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rait, Robert S. (Robert Sangster), 1874-1936, The story of an Irish property,, 1908
The story of an Irish property, by Robert S. Rait.
- Oxford, Privately printed at the University press, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 122 p. plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA995 L68 R35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- The property lies around Lough Cutra in Galway. The book tells of its successive owners, and of the history and tradition connected with it.
- Subject Terms:
- Galway (Ireland : County) -- Description and travel.Galway (Ireland : County) -- History.Goff family.Gort family.O'Shaughnessy family.Pendergrass family.
- History and traditions.--The isle of saints.--The O'Shaughnessys.--The family of Gort.--The family of Gough. Appendix I. Place-names.--Appendix II. The tribes of Galway.--Appendix III. The district at the accession of Queen Victoria.