The coronation of Their Majesties King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, May 12th, 1937, 
The coronation of Their Majesties King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, May 12th, 1937.
- London : Printed and published for King George's Jubilee Trust by Odhams Press Limited, 
- Physical Description:
- 31,  pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA584 .C67 1937+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Melville and Naomi StoneView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "U.S.A. edition."--Back cover.
Title within armorial border.
Title page printed in black and red.
"Official souvenir programme."--Front cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Coronations -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Elizabeth, queen consort of George VI, 1900- -- Coronation.George VI, King of Great Britain, 1895-1952 -- Coronation.
- Prayer for the King's reign [by] John Masefield
- Foreword by His Royal Highness the Duke of Gloucester
- The King's Majesty by John Drinkwater
- King George the Sixth
- The coronation procession
- The coronation ceremony by Sir Gerald Wollaston
- The coronation service. An introduction by His Grace the Lord Archbishop of Canterbuty
- The form and order of Their Majesties' Coronation
- Genealogical table showing the descent of the crown.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.