The outdoor monuments of London; statues, memorial buildings, tablets and war memorials, by C.S. Cooper, illustrated from photographs specially taken by Will. F. Taylor.
- London, The Homeland Association 
- Physical Description:
- 236 p. plates, ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA689 M7 C66 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography.London (England) -- Memorial inscriptions.Monuments -- England -- London.Soldiers' monuments -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Cooper, Charles Samuel, 1862-, The outdoor monuments of London;,