Benham, William, 1831-1910, The tower of London,, 1906
- The tower of London, by William Benham.
- London, Seeley; 1906.
New York, E.P. Dutton, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 104 p., 28 plates (part col.). illus., plan. 27cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 T7 B45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Tower of London (London, England)