Nicholson, Dorothy Lamb Brooke, Lady, The Londoner, 1944
The Londoner [by] Lady Nicholson. With 8 plates in colour and 20 illustrations in black & white.
- London, W. Collins, 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 47 p. illus., col. plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA678 N53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The British people in pictures.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- History.London (England) -- Social life and customs.