A catalogue of Westminster records deposited at the town hall, Caxton street, in the custody of the vestry of St. Margaret & St. John, with introductory essay, illustrations and extracts, by John Edward Smith. Published by order of the vestry.
- London, Wightman & co., ltd., 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 260 p. incl. 1 illus., plates, port., facsims. facsim. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA685 W5 W47 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Archives -- England -- London -- Westminster -- Inventories, calendars, etc.Manuscripts, English -- Facsimiles.
YCBA Collections Search
Westminster (London, England), A catalogue of Westminster records deposited at the town hall, Caxton street, in the custody of the vestry of St. Margaret & St. John,, 1900