Tugwell, George, 1829 or 30-, A manual of the sea-anemones commonly found on the English coast,, 1856
- A manual of the sea-anemones commonly found on the English coast, by George Tugwell.
- London, J. Van Voorst, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 123 p. 8 plates (part col.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL377 C7 T8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates lithographed by G.H. Ford after W. Broderick and the author; plates printed by W. West.
BAC : "E. Newman, printer."
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Actinidae.Sea anemones.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.