Sefton; a descriptive and historical account, comprising the collected notes and researches of the late Rev. Engelbert Horley; together with the records of the mock corporation; by W. D. Caröe and E. J. A. Gordon.
- London Longmans, Green, and co., 1893.
and New York, Longmans, Green, and co., 1893.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 520 p. front. (plan) illus., plates, port., geneal. tab. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 S44 H67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title in red and black; title vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Sefton (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Horley, Engelbert, 1830?-1883, Sefton;, 1893